[comp.sys.hp] SPICE on HP's

stoler@seas.gwu.edu (Rich Stoler) (11/30/89)

We are currently trying to migrate from a VAX to an HP9000-835SE. The
major stumbling block is SPICE.  Version 3.1 lacks several key functions
including .noise, .alter and .tf.  We need SPICE2G.6.  Has anyone ported
it to an HP9000-835SE or to an HP series 300 workstation?  If so, can
we get a copy of the code?  Thanks.

Rich Stoler

stoler@seas.gwu.edu (Rich Stoler) (12/02/89)

Thanks to all who responded to my request for spice2g6.  I now have
what we need, it works, and it was easy to install.

Thanks again to everyone.

narayan@photon.tamu.edu (Sriram Narayan) (12/04/89)

In article <1534@gwusun.gwu.edu> stoler@seas.gwu.edu (Rich Stoler) writes:
>Thanks to all who responded to my request for spice2g6.  I now have
>what we need, it works, and it was easy to install.
>
>Thanks again to everyone.

Could you, or others who have installed Spice 2G.6 post a summary
or email information on installing this package on HP9000/300s ?
We would like this package, instead of Spice3b.1, for the reasons outlined
in the original article. Thanks a lot.

Sriram Narayan  810446  Texas A&M University     |
INTERNET: narayan@photon.tamu.edu                |     Go Alain Prost!
US Mail: X4 Hensel #K, College Station, TX 77840.|