[comp.sys.hp] HP's Workstation magazine

davemc@rtech.rtech.com (David McAllister) (03/28/90)

Hi,

Could someone tell me how I might subscribe to the periodical
"Workstation" An independent newsmagazine for HP/Apollo workstation
& server users?

I have a copy of some articles from one, but no subscription information.

thanks

Dave McAllister
.

gentry@kcdev.UUCP (Art Gentry) (03/29/90)

In article <5120@rtech.rtech.com> davemc@rtech.UUCP (David McAllister) writes:
>Hi,
>
>Could someone tell me how I might subscribe to the periodical
>"Workstation" An independent newsmagazine for HP/Apollo workstation
>& server users?

_Workstation_ is published by Wilson Publications, Inc.
                              P.O. Box 399
                              Cedar Park, TX
                              78613
                              (512) 250-5518

--
| R. Arthur Gentry     AT&T Communications     Kansas City, MO     64106 |
| Email: gentry@kcdev.uucp          ATTMail: attmail!kc4rtm!gentry       |

jaap@hpuamsa.UUCP (Jaap Vegter CRC) (03/29/90)

re: WORKSTATION magazine

The publisher is:  Wilson Publications,
                   12416 Hymeadow Dr.
                   Austin, TX 78750, USA.
                   phone (512) 250-5518.

Best regards, Jaap Vegter, HP Netherlands.

bb@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Brian Bartholomew) (03/30/90)

A friend of mine has an opportunity to purchase a used HP 7980
plotter.  This is a 8-color flat-bed 18" x 24" machine that
looks really nice.  However, he is interested in exactly what
sort of interfaces it has, and whether it supports HPGL; speed,
and so on.  Any information you can provide will be greatly
appreciated.
--
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a rigged demo."
Brian Bartholomew	UUCP:       ...gatech!uflorida!beach.cis.ufl.edu!bb