* RaiderNet Public Access    *Middle Tenn's Unix Gateway*   Murfreesboro, TN *
* Data:(615)896-8716 896-7905 Voice:(615)849-4390 Mail:PO Box 2371 Zip 37133 *
* Domain: root@raider.RAIDERNET.COM UUCP: uunet!mjbtn!raider!root HAM: AB4SU *
* Shell Accounts, Mail/USENET UUCP Links Available  -- Send Mail for Details *

raj@hpindwa.cup.hp.com (Rick Jones) (12/08/90)

Well, while this group is mostly HP un*x systems, there are at least a
few people here who work with MPE on a regular basis. Some of them
even work for HP ;-)  Just remember that this group is not a *formal*
support mechanism for the HP3000 systems...

rick jones

___   _  ___
|__) /_\  |    Richard Anders Jones   | MPE/XL Networking Engineer
| \_/   \_/    Hewlett-Packard  Co.   | Yes it DOES speak TCP/IP ;-)
Being an employee of a Standards Company, all Standard Disclaimers Apply

hm@hcshh.UUCP (Hellmuth Michaelis) (12/10/90)

In <25@raider.raidernet.com> root@raider.raidernet.com (Bob Reineri) writes:
>Is this the proper group for the HP-PA 900 series business machines and
>MPE/XL discussions ? Doesn't seem to be much in here but unix :-)

perhaps this group should be splitted up into .xl and .ux although these
two worlds are merging into one ... (i'm interested in both worlds !)

hellmuth
Hellmuth Michaelis   HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH    Hamburg, Europe
uucp: hm@hcshh.UUCP (..!mcsun!unido!hcshh!hm)            phone: +49 40 5501075