[comp.sys.hp] HELP from HP 48sx and 28s users

dmtg@VMS.HUJI.AC.IL (DAVID MAROSHI) (12/06/90)

     HELLO there
 I seek programs solving algebric arrays (arrays including vars)
giving output in algebric form .In return I developed few multygrid solving
programs if anyone in need.
                                           THANKS DAVID
  David Maroshi                             If all faills try read the
Physics dept          DMTG@VMS.HUJI.AC.IL                       INSTRUCTION !
Givat-Ram                by the Telnet      (Known distructive experimentalist)
Hebrew Uni Jerussalem  DMTG@HUJIVMS
Isreal                   by the Bitnet
-----

louxj@jacobs.CS.ORST.EDU (John W. Loux) (12/11/90)

In article <562@shum.UUCP> dmtg@vms.huji.ac.il writes:

>     HELLO there
> I seek programs solving algebric arrays (arrays including vars)
>giving output in algebric form .In return I developed few multygrid solving
>programs if anyone in need.
>                                           THANKS DAVID

Hi,

First of all, the UseNet group that deals with the 48SX and 28S is
comp.sys.handhelds.  You will find much more discussion about these
calculators there.  There have even been a couple of ``symbollic matrix''
programs posted.

Other than that, there is the HP BBS (503-750-4448) available to Internet
people via telnet at hpcvbbs.cv.hp.com.  You can also FTP anonymousely to that
address, but only the more popular code files from the BBS are posted there.

Finally, if all goes well, Solve and Integrate (my company) will shortly be
distributing disk copies of the BBS information.

If all else fails, send me email, I have archived several (both?) of the
symbollic array programs.

As to your software, there is almost never a quastion of anyone wanting
software that someone else has developed.  Most often it is ``how do I get
it?''  In other words, yes please post your programs to comp.sys.handhelds
and/or the HP BBS.  From either place your software contribution will be
distributed to other archive sites and BBSes so that anyone who wants/needs
what you have developed can easily get to it.

Hope I've helped.

John W. Loux
Solve and Integrate Corp.
orstcs.cs.orst.edu!solvint!john