[comp.sys.hp] xdb.el wanted

kitano@judy.pa.Yokogawa.CO.JP (Kinichi Kitano) (03/15/91)

Has anybody made xdb.el, which runs xdb under emacs like gdb.el?
If you have, please email me.

And if you made other nice utilities for xdm, email me.

Thanks in advance

	Kinichi Kitano		(kitano@pa.yokogawa.co.pa)

darrylo@hpnmdla.hp.com (Darryl Okahata) (03/15/91)

In comp.sys.hp, kitano@judy.pa.Yokogawa.CO.JP (Kinichi Kitano) writes:

> Has anybody made xdb.el, which runs xdb under emacs like gdb.el?
> If you have, please email me.

     I've sent a version of xdb.el to him.  If anyone else wants a copy
(I've never tested it though, although it did supposedly work at one
time), send email.

     Note, however, that the built-in full-screen capability of xdb is,
in my opinion, much better than any xdb.el mode.  All breakpoints are
visible within the source window.

     -- Darryl Okahata
	UUCP: {hplabs!, hpcea!, hpfcla!} hpnmd!darrylo
	Internet: darrylo%hpnmd@relay.hp.com

constitute the support, opinion or policy of Hewlett-Packard or of the
little green men that have been following him all day.