[comp.sys.hp] HPGL -> PS conversion program wanted

mok@fortsc.enet.dec.com (Charles P. Mok) (03/23/91)

I am trying to look for Unix sources for converting HPGL files to Postscript
(not the other direction).  I realize there has been some discussions and
pointers previously in some of the newsgroups I am posting to now, but I do
not have a way to read all those old news items, so please pardon me for
posting this request again.

If you have or know of how to get a program like this, please send mail to me,
and if will be MOST appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance!

Charles

---
Charles Mok/Digital Equipment Corporation
INTERNET: mok@fortsc.enet.dec.com  UUCP: ....!decwrl!fortsc.dec.enet.com!mok
---

milburn@me10.lbl.gov (John Milburn) (03/23/91)

mok@fortsc.enet.dec.com (Charles P. Mok) writes:

>I am trying to look for Unix sources for converting HPGL files to Postscript
>(not the other direction).  I realize there has been some discussions and
>pointers previously in some of the newsgroups I am posting to now, but I do
>not have a way to read all those old news items, so please pardon me for
>posting this request again.

A version was posted to comp.sources.misc way back.  You can find it
in the archives (volume 5) on gatekeeper.dec.com.  That should be
close enough for you.

	pub/comp.sources.misc/volume5:

	-r--r--r--  1 tp          26332 Dec 11  1988 hpgl2ps-v2.Z

-jem
--
John Milburn             milburn@me10.lbl.gov     (415) 486-6969
"What do you say we guys go down to the beach and shoot some clams?"