[comp.sys.hp] xrn and motif

root@siihp1.epfl.ch (03/22/91)

   I'm currently trying to compile the Motif version of xrn, but
there is many undeclared variables (XmNpaneMinimum, XmNpaneMaximum,
etc...). I suppose that the problem is that i have only Motif 1.0
and that Motif 1.1 is needed. Is that true ? If yes, is it possible
to get Motif 1.1 somewhere. I run HPUX 7.05 on a HP9000/425t.

     thanks for help.

                    Claude Lecommandeur
                    Service Informatique Central
                    Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne
                    1015 LAUSANNE (SWITZERLAND)
                    E-Mail : lecom@sic.epfl.ch
                    Tel : (41 21) 693-45-86

ianhogg@cs.umn.edu (Ian J. Hogg) (03/24/91)

In article <1991Mar22.085940@siihp1.epfl.ch> root@siihp1.epfl.ch () writes:

>   I'm currently trying to compile the Motif version of xrn, but
>there is many undeclared variables (XmNpaneMinimum, XmNpaneMaximum,
>etc...). I suppose that the problem is that i have only Motif 1.0
>and that Motif 1.1 is needed. Is that true ? If yes, is it possible
>to get Motif 1.1 somewhere. I run HPUX 7.05 on a HP9000/425t.

  I built the Motif version of xrn and I believe I used 1.1 (along with
R4 X libs).  Since I'm no longer working at that job I don't have easy access
to the binaries.  I can see I can get a someone there to get me the compiled
xrn and if I can put someplace here that can be picked up for anonymous ftp.
Of course you can't get Motif 1.1 anywhere except from OSF (that's what we did).

If anyone wants xrn/Motif for HP9000/3xx HP-UX 7.xx let me know and I'll see
what I can do.

Ian Hogg						ianhogg@cs.umn.edu
                                                        (612) 225-1401