[comp.sys.hp] Address

horck@kub.nl (Arthur van Horck) (05/03/91)

The subject line says it all: I'm looking for a way to contact Interex
(the international HP users assoc.). An e-mail address would be nice,
a snail-mail address will do.

Thanks,
Arthur
--
***--*--*---------------------- Arthur van Horck ----------------------------+
**  *  *  KUB-University    Tilburg, the Netherlands   Phone: (+31) 13 662232|

gerwitz@hpcore.Kodak.Com (Paul Gerwitz) (05/06/91)

In article <1991May03.141538.21402@kub.nl>, horck@kub.nl (Arthur van Horck) writes:
|> The subject line says it all: I'm looking for a way to contact Interex
|> (the international HP users assoc.). An e-mail address would be nice,
|> a snail-mail address will do.

email address to try is souza@interex.uucp.  He should be able to get you
some initial info.

 | Paul F Gerwitz  WA2WPI  | SMTP: gerwitz@kodak.com                          |
 | Eastman Kodak Co        | UUCP: ..uunet!atexnet!kodak!eastman!gerwitz      |

todd@hpcuhe.cup.hp.com (Todd Poynor) (05/09/91)

INTEREX business offices are at:

   585 Maude Court
   Sunnyvale, CA  94088-3439

   (408) 738-4848

The e-mail path I know to work is UUCP-style:

   pyramid!daver!interex!

But you'll need to obtain the name of an appropriate mailbox from INTEREX.
Beware of e-mail messages from INTEREX which declare a return address in
format "user@interex"; some of their machines forge an addressing style which
cannot be replied to.

--tap   "postmaster of disaster"

mck@hpcuhc.cup.hp.com (Doug McKenzie) (05/10/91)

> The subject line says it all: I'm looking for a way to contact Interex
> (the international HP users assoc.). An e-mail address would be nice,
> a snail-mail address will do.

Here's what I have.  The phone number and address are recent, the
uucp address may not be right anymore.

Doug McKenzie
------------------
Interex

Telephone: US (408) 738-4848
Snail:
  Interex
  585 Maude Court
  Sunnyvale, CA 94088-3439

HP-UX chairman Art Gentry ...!att!attctc!kcdev!gentry

kumarr@hparc0.HP.COM (Kumar Rangan) (05/11/91)

>The subject line says it all: I'm looking for a way to contact Interex
>(the international HP users assoc.). An e-mail address would be nice,
>a snail-mail address will do.

Thanks,
Arthur

--
Snail Mail : INTEREX
             P O Box 3439

*  Kumar "if it aint broke, dont touch it!" Rangan                          *
*  HP Wellington                Internet   : kumarr@hparc0.aus.hp.com       *
*  New Zealand                  Compuserve : 76320,532 (not visited often)  *
*  Phone : +64 4 820400         HP Desk    : Kumar Rangan/hp9781/01         *