[comp.sys.hp] Inteviews on HP

aharon@bnlls1.nsls.bnl.gov (Aharon Friedman) (06/04/91)

Does anyone outthere has the binaries for interviews on HP/UX?

Aharon Friedman
aharon@bnl.gov

ianhogg@cs.umn.edu (Ian J. Hogg) (06/05/91)

In article <1991Jun3.175335.2571@bnlux1.bnl.gov> aharon@bnl.gov (Aharon Friedman) writes:
>Does anyone outthere has the binaries for interviews on HP/UX?

  For what C++ compiler?  You get Interviews source in the contrib section of
of the HP C++ release tape.  I compiled real nice and easy for me.  I never tried it with g++ or Oregon (yuk!).

>Aharon Friedman
>aharon@bnl.gov

Ian Hogg						ianhogg@cs.umn.edu
                                                        (612) 225-1401

kjc@and.cs.liv.ac.uk (06/07/91)

In article <1991Jun3.175335.2571@bnlux1.bnl.gov>, aharon@bnlls1.nsls.bnl.gov (Aharon Friedman) writes:
> Does anyone outthere has the binaries for interviews on HP/UX?
>
> Aharon Friedman
> aharon@bnl.gov

When I last looked the binaries for various systems (including HPUX)
were available at interviews.stanford.edu.
I'm not sure which version were actually there (version 2.6 or 3) - b
ut I hope this helps.

Kenny Chan

email: kjc@uk.ac.liv.cs.and

postal: Kenneth Chan