[comp.sys.cbm] GEOS backups

cc.rob@ut-ngp.UUCP (Xavier F. Jones) (04/14/87)

A few weeks ago someone posted an article saying that it was possible to make
a copy of GEOS that would boot by using Fast Hack'em.  I have that copier and
have been unable to make a copy that would boot.  Several of my friends have
a crashed original, and I don't want to have that problem.

Also, can anyone tell me if it is possible to change the font (point size etc)
throughout an entire document without having to highlight screenfull by
screenfull?

Thanks in advance forsgwri-wge

wsd@whuts.UUCP (04/15/87)

In article <5015@ut-ngp.UUCP> cc.rob@ut-ngp.UUCP (Xavier F. Jones) writes:
>A few weeks ago someone posted an article saying that it was possible to make
>a copy of GEOS that would boot by using Fast Hack'em.  I have that copier and
>have been unable to make a copy that would boot.

  You must use the parameters (V3.0) with a single 1541 for the specific version
of GEOS that you have. I have not tried this on the 1571 but have been
assured it would work.