[comp.sys.cbm] Uploading GEOS related material from Q-Link

kev@voder.UUCP (Kevin Hoskins) (05/28/87)

     It seems that I am not able to access QuantumLink from where I live. I
have their terminal software and a trial subscription offer, but, as I said,
I cannot get on.

     So what I would like to know, is there anyone out there that has access
to Q-Link that would be willing to upload information (especially from Berkeley
Softworks), utilities, and pertinent discussions concerning GEOS to the Net!?

     I, and I am sure there are others, would be most thankful!

     Kevin

sean1@garfield.UUCP (05/31/87)

In article <2945@voder.UUCP> kev@voder.UUCP (Kevin Hoskins) writes:

>     So what I would like to know, is there anyone out there that has access
>to Q-Link that would be willing to upload information (especially from
>Berkeley Softworks), utilities, and pertinent discussions concerning GEOS to
>the Net!?
>
>     I, and I am sure there are others, would be most thankful!
>
>     Kevin

I am one of those others. Due to Datapac charges, Quantumlink's otherwise fair
rates become WAY overpriced in Canada. Therefore, if anyone wants to upload
things from Q-link (Especially the Geos things) I welcome it. It is all public
domain, anyway, and there are no copyrights broken.

          /|
         / /       //   Sean Huxter   |UUCP: {utai,cbosgd,ihnp4,akgua,
    ____/_/__ __  | |   P.O. Box 366  |    allegra}!garfield!sean1
 -=<_________|__|=|<|   Springdale    |CDNNET: sean1@garfield.mun.cdn
        \ \       | |   NF, Canada    |
         \ \       \\   A0J 1T0       | "THUNDERBIRDS are GO!"
          \|