[comp.sys.cbm] C-128D

wai@well.UUCP (09/28/87)

I've heard of a new Commodre Computer: C.128D.
Is that true?, what are the new features of that computer?
Thanks.
(The last message i read about, was of having troubles with 1200 bauds, i own a C-128
and a 1200 baud modem, and no problems, I have a friend with a C.64 & a 1200 baud modem, and he doesn't have any troubles. Maybe your telephone or the lines, friend.)

thfisher@watmath.UUCP (09/28/87)

In article <4052@well.UUCP> wai@well.UUCP (Wai Chiu Li) writes:

>I've heard of a new Commodre Computer: C.128D.
>Is that true?, what are the new features of that computer?
>Thanks.
I have seen these new machines here in Waterloo.  They are basicly just
128's in an Amiga like case. ie detachable keyboard, built in drive, etc.
They look nice, but some of the ports may be in somewhat poor positions
(the joystick ports seem to be too far back; not as easy to plug and unplug
as the old machines)

Terry Fisher
thfisher@watmath
*****  include your favorite disclaimer here . *****

rufsmith@uokmax.UUCP (Russell F Smith) (09/29/87)

In article <4052@well.UUCP> wai@well.UUCP (Wai Chiu Li) writes:

>I've heard of a new Commodre Computer: C.128D.
>Is that true?, what are the new features of that computer?
>Thanks.

The Commodore 128 D is, as I recall, a different keyboard
setup than the 128.  It has all the class of, say, the Commodore
64 C (to wit, there is no real operational difference).  It all
depends on what keyboard type you prefer.

 Random of Amber                "Of all my relations, I like sex
 rufsmith@uokmax.UUCP            the best and Eric the least."