[comp.sys.cbm] Dr. Evil Labs is _NOT_ defunct!

ray@j.cc.purdue.edu (Ray Moody) (11/23/87)

In article <1587@s.cc.purdue.edu> ahh@s.cc.purdue.edu.UUCP (Brent L. Woods) writes:
>if you want to get Email to someone who communicates regularly with
>the people who were involved with the (now defunct) Dr. Evil Laboratories.
                                        ^^^^^^^^^^^
    Wait a second.....

    I am a partner in Dr. Evil Labs.  I am also the author of Commodore Kermit
2.0 (and, soon, version 2.1).

    I would like to point out that Dr. Evil Labs is alive and well.

    We support Commodore-64/Commodore-128 Kermit.  We will continue to support
Kermit for the foreseeable future.  We also support lots of other programs,
but I don't happen to have a list them with me now.  (If you want a list, send
one of us Email.)

    As I already stated, we plan to release Commodore Kermit 2.1 soon.  We
already have a pre-release that is being tested by many people across the net.
(It is taking a while because I have a heavy class load and a `real' job.)

    I repeat:  We are not defunct, and we don't plan to become defunct.

    Our address is:

			Dr. Evil Laboratories
			P.O. Box 190
			St. Paul, IN 47272

    I can be reached by Email at the addresses listed below.  Kent can be
reached at "pur-ee!corvair" or "corvair@ec.ecn.purdue.edu".  Not
"corvair@purdue.ee.edu" as somebody previously stated.

                                        Ray Moody
                                         ray@j.cc.purdue.edu