[comp.sys.cbm] 1750 RAMDOS for C128

prindle@NADC.ARPA (Frank Prindle) (01/22/88)

I have a copy of RAMDOS128 version 4.3A, which I think is the latest one
released for the 128 (Fred or Hedley, correct me if I'm wrong).  There are
basically 3 files involved: a BASIC program which installs the RAMDOS, the
RAMDOS binary itself, and a documentation file.  Also included is a slightly
modified version of the Commodore utility FILECOPY (2 files).  These can be
had from Compuserve, GEnie, and QLink at the minimum.  I don't generally
approve of posting binaries to this list, especially long ones.  These three
files are not especially long, so if demand is high and nobody objects
I can post them (the PRG files in UUENCODEd format).  I'll wait a few days
to see what the concensus is on this issue.

Sincerely,
Frank Prindle
Prindle@NADC.arpa

jay@garfield.UUCP (Jay Kumarasingam) (01/25/88)

In article <8801211852.AA14232@NADC.ARPA> Frank Prindle writes:
>I have a copy of RAMDOS128 version 4.3A
>if demand is high and nobody objects I can post them
>Sincerely,
>Frank Prindle

I vote that Frank Prindle be required to post the above binaries to
the net, ASAP.

All those in opposition to this will be hi-jacked and sent to the great
computer void in the sky.

:-)  Jay

SLOGAN:
			SAY YES TO RAMDOS128 - TODAY!!!!

--
J.(Jay) Kumarasingam
UUCP:	{akgua,allegra,cbosgd,ihnp4,seismo,utcsri}!garfield!jay