[comp.sys.cbm] 1750 Ram Expander

jep@fantasci.UUCP (Joseph E Poplawski (Jo)) (07/18/88)

I am looking for a reasonably priced Commodore 1750 Ram expander that can be
used on the C=64 or C=128.  I would rather buy it used then spend the $135 for
a new one.

Please reply via E-Mail...

-Jo

|Joseph E Poplawski  (Jo)                    Us Mail:  1621 Jackson Street    |
|                                                      Cinnaminson NJ  08077  |
|UUCP:..!uunet!vsedev!tlxprs!fantasci!jep      Phone:  + 609 786 8099         |
|     ..!princeton!telesci!fantasci!jep  --------------------------------------
|     ..!pyrnj!telesci!fantasci!jep      |He who dies with the most toys wins!|

dennisf@marque.mu.edu (Dennis Flaherty) (07/21/88)

In article <> jep@fantasci.UUCP (Joseph E Poplawski (Jo)) writes:
> I am looking for a reasonably priced Commodore 1750 Ram expander that can be
> used on the C=64 or C=128.  I would rather buy it used then spend the $135 for
> a new one.

You can get one for $135???  You can get one at all????

If Commodore is still making the 1750, none of the mail-order
companies I've called in the last half year have noticed.  They
all tell me that they haven't stocked the 1570 for a long time,
and the price is usually over $175.  Commodore isn't making them
fast enough, probably spending their resources on the Amiga line
(where the money is; can't blame 'em).

But if anyone finds a company that is selling them for $135, please
wake me up!
--
                                            Dennis Flaherty
dennisf%marque@csd1.milw.wisc.edu           Marquette University