[comp.sys.cbm] GEOS users?

jar@hogbbs.Fidonet.Org (Thet Hegreathahaha) (09/18/88)

I have GEOS, but like many others, never use it...however, I find it
nice to view Mac-Paint files. Other then that, I never use it...Anyone
else?
--
Thet Hegreathahaha via The Heart of Gold UUCP<>Fidonet Gateway, 1:263/42
UUCP: ...{!psuvax1!psuhcx,killer,dasys1}!hogbbs!jar

aliu@sal33.usc.edu (Alejandro Liu) (09/20/88)

In article <59.23335365@hogbbs.Fidonet.Org> jar@hogbbs.Fidonet.Org (Thet Hegreathahaha) writes:
>I have GEOS, but like many others, never use it...however, I find it
>nice to view Mac-Paint files. Other then that, I never use it...Anyone

How do you view Mac-Paint files in GEOS?