[comp.sys.cbm] WOC PHILADELPHIA

emjay@dasys1.UUCP (Michael J. Lavery) (10/24/88)

Anyone from the Newsgroup planning to be at The World of Commodore show,
November 3-6, in Philadelphia?

I plan to be there on Saturday and Sunday.

--
Michael J. Lavery
Big Electric Cat Public UNIX

jdj1574@uxf.cso.uiuc.edu (10/26/88)

I won't be there, but there's supposed to be a Q-link party if anyone
belongs to it...

Geoffrey.Welsh@isishq.FIDONET.ORG (Geoffrey Welsh) (10/26/88)

 > From: emjay@dasys1.UUCP (Michael J. Lavery)
 >
 > Anyone from the Newsgroup planning to be at The World of
 > Commodore show,
 > November 3-6, in Philadelphia?
 >
 > I plan to be there on Saturday and Sunday.

   Had I known about it earlier, I might have been there. As it stands,

it's not likely.

   However, I will be at the Sixth Annual (original) World of Commodore

show in Toronto; I've been invited to the "developer's breakfast" and
want to discuss the "evolving market" with people who currently have
Amiga stuff out there (I know, this is the 8-bit conference, but this
IS a direct reply to your question).

   Geoff

--
 Geoffrey Welsh - via FidoNet node 1:221/162
     UUCP: ...!watmath!isishq!Geoffrey.Welsh