[comp.sys.cbm] Family Fued on C64

diblanch@sdrc.UUCP (Jeff Blanchet) (11/21/88)

(I am not sure if the original posting went out so I am rewriting my post)

Recently I bought the "Family Fued" game from a department store (Gold
Circle) that is going out of business. The game was in a "Wheel of Fortune"
box with no instructions. It was the last disk that they had. They sold it
to me for $3.00.

I brought the disk home and tried to run the game. I found out that you need
a question disk to play. I only have the one disk which is the game disk.

I was wondering if there was someone that could send me a copy of the
question disk and a copy of the instructions. I will send you the disk
and the postage to send it back to me.

PLEASE NO FLAMES! I bought the game. The game is no good with out the
question disk (and vice versa).

I tried writing to the company (SHAREDATA) but I don't think I am going to get
a response. Any help will be appriciated.

Jeff Blanchet                  UUCP: uunet!sdrc!diblanch
SDRC
Cincinnati Ohio

edn@vax1.acs.udel.EDU (Eric D Norimatsu) (11/29/88)

In article <438@sdrc.UUCP> diblanch@sdrc.UUCP (Jeff Blanchet) writes:

>I tried to run the game on my C64 when I got home. I found out that I need
>a question disk to go along with the game. I was wondering if anyone else out
>there has Family Fued and if they could get me a copy of the question disk.
>I will send you a disk along with postage to send it back to me. It would
>also be nice to have a copy of the instructions.

You should have the question disk on the back of the program disk.  Also
the instructions should be easy to figure out given a couple test runs.

edn@vax1.acs.udel.edu

P.S.  I had to post this.  The mail kept bouncing back to me.