[comp.sys.cbm] Post some code

mat@emcard.UUCP (Mat Waites) (01/11/89)

OK, you weenies, how about posting some Power C source code.

I'd like to see what others are doing in C on the 64.

Mat

ps I haven't gotten any comments about the terminal program I posted.
   Has anybody compiled it yet?

--
W Mat Waites
gatech!emcard!mat

anderson@ncrcce.StPaul.NCR.COM (Joel Peter Anderson) (01/11/89)

In article <6389@emcard.UUCP> mat@emcard.UUCP (Mat Waites) writes:
>OK, you weenies, how about posting some Power C source code.
>I'd like to see what others are doing in C on the 64.
	Well... how about a crypto-quip analyzer?  I have to un-Unix it
	since the current incarnation uses a few Unix features we don't have
	on the 64 (yet :) - I 'll try to get it

>ps I haven't gotten any comments about the terminal program I posted.
>   Has anybody compiled it yet?

Yes - works fine... except  1) I need to change the carrier detect pause so the
auto-dial feature doesn't keep hanging up, 2) offer PRG and SEQ up/downloads
(don't people want to ship binaries around? I do.)
I already changed the Hayes command to ATDP (some of us don't have tone dialing)

Here's a thought - how about VT100 emulation with windowed left/right screens?
... might be useful....

Also - how about a simpler version - kind of a 'cu' command (actually I already
call it that) that could be linked in and made available in BASIC with a sys
command?

mat@emcard.UUCP (Mat Waites) (01/12/89)

In article <974@ncrcce.StPaul.NCR.COM> anderson@ncrcce.StPaul.NCR.COM (Joel Peter Anderson) writes:
>In article <6389@emcard.UUCP> mat@emcard.UUCP (Mat Waites) writes:
>>ps I haven't gotten any comments about the terminal program I posted.
>>   Has anybody compiled it yet?
>
>Yes - works fine... except  1) I need to change the carrier detect pause so the
>auto-dial feature doesn't keep hanging up, 2) offer PRG and SEQ up/downloads
>(don't people want to ship binaries around? I do.)

I am going to add file based parameters such as modem initialization,
dialing delays, etc

As for the PRG/SEQ... just add a ",p" or ",s" to the filename when you
answer the filename prompt.
I like doing it this way instead of prompting and then having the
terminal tack on the ",p" or ",s". Personal preference, I guess.

Mat

--
W Mat Waites
gatech!emcard!mat