[comp.sys.cbm] Turtle Logo

mitch@manta.NOSC.MIL (Ray Mitchell) (01/10/89)

I would like to get a copy of Turtle Logo for the C64 but the local software
houses claim it's out of print.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ray Mitchell

rickc@pogo.GPID.TEK.COM (Rick Clements) (01/11/89)

In article <425@manta.NOSC.MIL> mitch@manta.NOSC.MIL (Ray Mitchell) writes:

>I would like to get a copy of Turtle Logo for the C64 but the local software
>houses claim it's out of print.  Any suggestions?

I think there were a couple versions of Logo available.  You might be able
to find an other version.

An other idea is COMAL.  It is an interpeted, block structured language
(like Pascal or C) with Turtle graphics.  There is a disk version that
is copy righted for non-commercial distribution.  There is a cartrage
version with more features.

I have used the disk version for prototyping algorithms.  I haven't
used the cartage version.  I you are interested, I can get the address
of the support group.  (Its at home.)
--
Rick Clements (RickC@pogo.GPID.TEK.COM)

David_W_Tamkin@cup.portal.com (01/13/89)

The COMAL language and books on it and software in it are available from
Len Lindsay at

COMAL Users Group USA, Ltd.
5501 Groveland Terrace
Madison, Wisconsin  53716

(608) 222- 4432

figueroa@oodis01.ARPA (Andrew Figueroa) (01/15/89)

In a catalog that came today . . .
	Terrapin LOGO (by Terrapin)
	for the C-64 (order # TL101COMD)
	$69.00

Call Home computing catalog, Inc
1-800-950-8030

All disclaimers . . . I don't even know if it is any good.

Andy Figueroa (figueroa@oodis01.arpa)