[comp.sys.cbm] Stereo Music

ray@maxwell.physics.purdue.edu (Ray Moody) (02/12/89)

In article <854@csd4.milw.wisc.edu>, jgreco@csd4 (Joe Greco) writes:
>At some time, Daniel Chen wrote to me:
>] Has anyone put together a 6 voice C64?

    Yes, I have.  A company that I am part of sells a cartridge that does this.

    It would not be proper for me to advertise my wares here on the computer
network.  If you want more information about this cartridge you can read
articles about it on page 15 of January's RUN magazine, page 18 of the
January-February issue of INFO magazine, and page 3 of issue 23 of Twin Cities
128.  There is also a lively discussion on Q-Link (look in the Music Room) or
you can write for our flier.

			     Dr. Evil Laboratories
                             P.O. Box 190
                             St. Paul, IN 47272