[comp.sys.cbm] GEOS 128 2.0

alex.burger@canremote.uucp (ALEX BURGER) (01/30/89)

Has anyone seen Geos 128 2.0 around in any stores, either in the U.S, or
Canada (or anywhere else this is echoing to)?

I haven't seen it yet, and I'm just curious whether it is out at all or
not.

I'd also like to here from some people outside of Canada...

Alex
---
 * Via ProDoor 2.9a

--- MaS Relayer v1.00.00
   Via Fidonet node 1:223/224.0 - MaS Network Software and Consulting
 Internet: alex.burger@canremote.uucp
 UUCP:     ...tmsoft!masnet!canremote!alex.burger

Brendan@cup.portal.com (Brendan P Kehoe) (02/24/89)

In article <89022220385039@masnet.uucp>, alex.burger@canremote.uucp (Alex
  Burger) writes:

>Has anyone seen Geos 128 2.0 around in any stores, either in the U.S, or
>Canada (or anywhere else this is echoing to)?
>
>I haven't seen it yet, and I'm just curious whether it is out at all or
>not.

 Well, about a week ago I got a letter in the mail from BSW offering GEOS 128
V2.0 to registered users for an upgrade fee of $35...so I suspect it shouldn't
be too long before it hits the shelves..

>I'd also like to here from some people outside of Canada...

 Sorry, I'm in Maine.

Brendan@cup.portalcom  -or-  ...!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!Brendan