[comp.sys.cbm] Commodore-64 Kermit

knutsen@athos.rutgers.edu (Mark Knutsen) (03/10/89)

In article <46400028@uxf.cso.uiuc.edu> djn1537@uxf.cso.uiuc.edu writes:
> Yeah, I downloaded Kermit 2.2 (w/ some help) and then fixed those bugs..

If indeed 2.2 is the latest version, may I request that someone out
there offer to mail me a uuencoded copy of kermit?  Thanks!
--
Mark Knutsen                   knutsen@rutgers.edu  -or-  {...}!rutgers!knutsen
Vice President, USACS                           ____ ____ ____ ____  /

ragnarok@ziebmef.uucp (Ragnarok) (03/17/89)

In article <Mar.9.23.18.18.1989.23396@athos.rutgers.edu>
knutsen@athos.rutgers.edu (Mark Knutsen) writes:

>If indeed 2.2 is the latest version, may I request that someone out
>there offer to mail me a uuencoded copy of kermit?  Thanks!

I could go for that; would some kind soul offer to do the same thing for
me?  It'd be much appreciated, as I can't FTP out of this site...
--
The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ, | Ragnarok -- ragnarok@ziebmef.UUCP
Moves on:  not all thy Piety nor thy Wit    |----------------------------------