[comp.sys.cbm] C64 CONFERENCE AREA

stephen.dirschauer@canremote.uucp (STEPHEN DIRSCHAUER) (05/19/89)

 Hi!

I see the Commodore conference isn't very active, so I thought I'd
introduce myself, and maybe get a few messages going.

I use a C64, with a 1541 and 1581. As many, I use the 1670 modem when
telecommunicating. My main computer interest is programming, so I'd like
to hear from some other Commodore programmers. Right now, my current
project involves an adventure game in C, with a bit of assembly mixed
in.

Well, that's it for now.

Stephen

--- MaS Relayer v1.00.00
 Message gatewayed by MaS Network Software and Consulting/HST
 for questions or help in replying to messages contact
 mshiels@tmsoft or michael.shiels@masnet.uucp

izot@f171.n221.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Geoffrey Welsh) (05/29/89)

 > From: stephen.dirschauer@canremote.uucp (STEPHEN DIRSCHAUER)

 > I see the Commodore conference isn't very active, so I thought I'd
 > introduce myself, and maybe get a few messages going.

   Please remember that this is the Usenet newsgroup computers.systems.cbm,
which is transported (at great cost to operators) worldwide. This shouldn't
keep you from posting here, but please keep messages to CBM-related topics of
interest to readers everywhere.

   Canada Remote Systems has a local CBM conference (#13, labelled
"GEOS/C64"), and that is not echod anywhere and no considerations of expense
need come into play there.

   Geoff

--
 Geoffrey Welsh - via FidoNet node 1:221/162
     UUCP: ...!watmath!isishq!171!izot