[comp.sys.cbm] 8032 and CP/M

geoffrey.welsh@canremote.uucp (GEOFFREY WELSH) (06/26/89)

>don't ask why I want it (I don't know why) but where can I get CP/M for
>8032?  Thanks for the help!

   The *only* way to get CP/M working with an 8032 is to use the 8032 as
a terminal for a real CP/M machine. Small Systems Engineering (in
England) once made a CP/M machine for the PET called a "SoftBox", but I
have never seen one (not many were sold and I'm sure they're long out of
production).
---
 * Via ProDoor 3.0

john.wink@canremote.uucp (JOHN WINK) (06/28/89)

Actually, SSE CP/M is exactly what I was thinking of!  V2.0.  Do you
know how I can get a hold of the address?  PS  Please leave any
correspondance to Anne Ost from now on.  I'm moving so she is my
contact.  Thanks!

C= JOHN WINK C=

 * QNet 1.03a2: CONNECTed II 'THE BBS' - Peterborough, Can. (705) 743-7296.

geoffrey.welsh@canremote.uucp (GEOFFREY WELSH) (07/06/89)

>From: JOHN WINK

>Actually, SSE CP/M is exactly what I was thinking of!  V2.0.  Do you
>know how I can get a hold of the address?  PS  Please leave any
>correspondance to Anne Ost from now on.  I'm moving so she is my
>contact.  Thanks!

   Reply entered to Anne Ost, as requested.

   I don't think SSE is still around. At the very least, they
discontinued the SoftBox long ago. I will see if I can get their address
for you. Good luck.

   Geoff
---
 * Via ProDoor 3.01R