[comp.sys.cbm] c64 hard disk interface!

ewm@cbnews.ATT.COM (edward.w.mcfarland) (09/27/89)

>From att!rutgers!tut.cis.ohio-state.edu!calhoun Sun Apr  9 21:44:31 EDT 1989
>Article 602 of comp.sys.cbm:
>From: calhoun@cis.ohio-state.edu (robert r calhoun)
>Newsgroups: comp.sys.cbm
>Subject: what is this chip(65C802)
>Date: 29 Mar 89 21:54:54 GMT
>Sender: calhoun@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu

      >	Being an engineering senior at OSU, my brother has been picking my
      >	brain.  He wanted me to rig a Seagate compatible hard drive
      >	expansion for his C64, This has taken some time and effort, but
      >	finally paid off.  While I was researching the 6502, I came across

Regarding hard disk drives for the C64- the above was posted to this board
and the mention of the hard disk interface that this person seems to have
come up with was never commented on further. If I had the time and $ I would
be very interested in trying to build this interface myself.
Perhaps if demand were great enough Mr. Calhoun would make his info available
to this news group...

ED  ewm@mvusa.att.com