[comp.sys.cbm] vt100

cse2044@eve.wright.edu ( Students of CS340 (Lang. workshops)) (10/08/89)

Someone sent me mail asking about Louis Leff's public domain vt100 program
and where to get it but my reply bounced so I'll publish the answer here.
I have found it onn both Q-Link and RUN Magazines BBS.  I assume it is
still there.

				mark

				cse2044@eve.wright.edu
				cse2044@eve.bitnet

kentsu@microsoft.UUCP (Kent Sullivan) (10/09/89)

In article <739@thor.wright.EDU> cse2044@eve.UUCP ( Students of CS340 (Lang. workshops)) writes:
>Someone sent me mail asking about Louis Leff's public domain vt100 program
>and where to get it but my reply bounced so I'll publish the answer here.
>I have found it onn both Q-Link and RUN Magazines BBS.  I assume it is
>still there.
>
>				mark
>
>				cse2044@eve.wright.edu
>				cse2044@eve.bitnet

Hi--

Just thought I'd mention that Louis's PD emulator is NOT the same as his
commercial "Emulator.100".  I believe that the PD version does not have all
the functionality of the commercial product.

Kent Sullivan
Microsoft Corporation

The opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflect those
of my employer.