[comp.sys.cbm] looking for c64

phil@lgnp1.LS.COM (Phil Eschallier) (11/13/89)

a friend of mine is looking to buy a C64 (used of course).  if you are
interested in selling one, please send me email. -- phil@ls.com

--
Phil Eschallier
   Internet: phile@LS.COM             U.S. Mail: 248B Union Street

unhd (Layton C Cote) (11/16/89)

In article <2630@lgnp1.LS.COM> phil@lgnp1.LS.COM (Phil Eschallier) writes:
>a friend of mine is looking to buy a C64 (used of course).  if you are
>interested in selling one, please send me email. -- phil@ls.com

	C O M M O D O R E  1 2 8   4  S A L E :
	---------------------------------------

  Anyone interested in buying a BRAND NEW(never used) c128 system:
				---------------------

A friend of mine is selling the complete system, since she needs ibm
(yeeuch!) compatibility.  It must go soon.

	SYSTEM INCLUDES:
				C=128 computer
				C= Monitor
		        \       Okimate 20 color printer (brand new too)
	----------------->      COMPLETE OAK-FINISHED DESK UNIT
			/	2 1571 disk drives
				Original unused software:
				  Integrated word processing
				  Data Manager/ report writer
				  games...

	price:  	asking ~ $900  OR best offer(make one, please!)
	contact:
			Mary McNeil
 			home: (603) 485 8040
			work: (603) 472 7000

Or if you can't get in touch with her, leave me email(with offer,etc.)
and i will arrange something with her.
(btw, the desk unit is one of those nice ones with a monitor shelf,
  drives shelf, printer shelf, etc,  not the plain one piece style)

>--
>Phil Eschallier
>   Internet: phile@LS.COM             U.S. Mail: 248B Union Street
>       Bang: ...!uunet!lgnp1!phile               Doylestown, PA  18901

\   DISCLAIMER: Of course expressed opinions are mine and don't           \|
 \______________necessarily_reflect_those_of_my_employer___________________|