[comp.sys.cbm] I would like to exchange software for the CBM

scott@max.u.washington.edu (11/23/89)

> Newsgroups: comp.sys.cbm > Subject: I would like to exchange software for the CBM 64 (please mail me)
> From: devos@BRSOPI.dec.com (Stefaan Devos      Belgium)
> Date: 23 Nov 89 01:46:59 GMT
> Sender: newsdaemon@shlump.nac.dec.com

> This is a posting for my brother HENDRIK but you can mail me...
>
>         I have following programs available on a CBM 64.
>         I would like to exchange software with you.
>
>         Please mail me...
>
>         A second list with programs names follows, please be patient.
>
> [...a large list of software titles followed...]

PLEASE Mr. Stefaan Devos DO NOT POST THE SECOND LIST OF SOFTWARE TO
THE NEWSGROUP.

Your use of the newsgroup for the purpose of software pirating is clearly
an abusive use of the net facilities. Such usage only jeopardizes the
the existance of the net. So please, when posting a message to the newsgroup
try to keep in mind the real purpose of the net, which is the sharing of YOUR
ideas with others.

Sincerely,
Scott K. Stephen

cc: Mr. Stefaan Devos