[comp.sys.cbm] Commodore 1670 Modem

john.dunn@canremote.uucp (John Dunn) (12/24/89)

with Modems he used the Quantum link disk supplied and blew it. As it stands
he no longer has a software package that he can use with his modem as Q-link
apparently expires after the first look see. Any help in getting him back
on the road with his modem would be appreciated. OH, This is one of the
newer models with the 4 pins at the rear instead of three, any help in this
matter would be greatly appreciated. If you can suggest a terminal package
that would work or supply it  I'd be very grateful
John.

--- FD 2.00
* Origin: Join the HOMEBREW echo.Sit down and have a pint on me!! (89:82/60)

* Origin: RCSA....Doing it right in Region 82."Kids For Kids" (89:82/60)
--- Via XNet v1.15a

 * QNet 1.04a1: Canadian Data Communications - (416)-432-1631