[comp.sys.cbm] Change kermit colors?

rschofie@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (02/03/90)

Does anyone know how to change character and/or screen colors for kermit v2.0?
My documentation says it is a feature which has not yet been implamented but if
I knew the memory locations of these color values I could change them with my
freezer cartridge. Anyone know this data? Or is there an easier way?

                                                  Robert Schofield

	{pur-ee,ihnp4!inuxc,rutgers,pyramid}!iuvax!silver!rschofie
	rschofie@silver.bacs.indiana.edu (192.12.206.2)
	rschofie@iubacs.bitnet (forwarded)

scott@max.u.washington.edu (02/03/90)

In article <7000030@silver>, rschofie@silver.ucs.indiana.edu writes:
> Does anyone know how to change character and/or screen colors for kermit v2.0?
> My documentation says it is a feature which has not yet been implamented but if
> I knew the memory locations of these color values I could change them with my
> freezer cartridge. Anyone know this data? Or is there an easier way?
>
>                                                   Robert Schofield

The easir way will be to get a higher version of Kermit. v2.1 and v2.2
does come with that feature.

Sincerely,
Scott K. Stephen

mpython@wpi.wpi.edu (and the flying circus) (02/03/90)

   To change the colours in Kermit, type(at the kermit prompt)

            set character  (character colour)
            set dark-background (bg colour)

   etc.

   For help, type set ?

--
   ************          And now...Marcel Marceau will mime
  *   1 6      *       A man being struck about the head by a 16 ton weight