[comp.sys.cbm] SimCity

BSJ100@psuvm.psu.edu (Broderick S. Jolley) (03/08/90)

Does anyone own or has played SimCity on a C64/C128? How is it? Is it worth
buying? Does anyone have a copy I might be able to borrow or buy?
                                                   -- Rick

jgreco@archimedes.math.uwm.edu (Joe Greco) (03/08/90)

In article <90066.131847BSJ100@psuvm.psu.edu> BSJ100@psuvm.psu.edu (Broderick S. Jolley) writes:
>Does anyone own or has played SimCity on a C64/C128? How is it? Is it worth
>buying? Does anyone have a copy I might be able to borrow or buy?
>                                                   -- Rick

Have you seen the IBM version?  It's more detailed and realistic.  It's also
easier to build cities, among other things.

Still, it isn't too bad.

... Joe