[comp.sys.cbm] Commodore-Support?

schweige@cs.nps.navy.mil (Jeffrey M. Schweiger) (02/23/90)

In article <46200030@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu> jhc00614@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu writes:

>     Nostalgia is one thing, but business is another.  I don't think they
>dropped support of the C64 totally, but if they did, it's because sales were
>way off, and software sales this Christmas I heard were very disappointing.

After the original post, I contacted the Commodore Online Support representative
on CompuServe to determine the present production status of the 64.  The
production line for the 64 is still chugging along.

Follow-ups directed to comp.sys.cbm, as this really isn't an Amiga issue.

Jeff Schweiger

Jeff Schweiger	  CompuServe:  74236,1645	Standard Disclaimer
ARPAnet (Defense Data Network):		        schweige@cs.nps.navy.mil

davidm@sugar.hackercorp.com (David Martin) (03/09/90)

Is it true though that the c128 is deceased? This was a very nice
8 bit machine. I like it although I like my amiga better.
--
David W. Martin author of "Tech Corner" INFO magazine.
plink: OSS705 CompuServe: 73617,1620 Games are fun, but