[comp.sys.cbm] Lynx12 for C128

MLADAIR@MTUS5.BITNET (PHANTOM) (03/12/90)

I have been trying to use Lynx12 on my C-128D with no luck.
The program loads, but when I try to run it, it seems that my
computer locks up.  I might not be waiting long enough for the
program to execute.  I really don't know.  I would really
appreciate any help on this because I have many programs for my
C-128D, but I need Lynx to run them.

                           Danke Schoen,

                              Matt Adair

scott@max.u.washington.edu (03/15/90)

In article <90070.155703MLADAIR@MTUS5.BITNET>, MLADAIR@MTUS5.BITNET (PHANTOM) writes:
> I have been trying to use Lynx12 on my C-128D with no luck.
> The program loads, but when I try to run it, it seems that my
> computer locks up.  I might not be waiting long enough for the
> program to execute.  I really don't know.  I would really
> appreciate any help on this because I have many programs for my
> C-128D, but I need Lynx to run them.
>                            Danke Schoen,
>                               Matt Adair

Well, I think there were some problems with the program itself.
Another version of Lynx for the 128 was uploaded to the FTP sites
recently. May be this one will work properly for you.