Date: Mon, 19 Mar 90 12:37:57 EST
From: "Ronald L. Singleton" <rsingle@WASH.BBN.COM>
Subject: Re: C-64 Telecommunications

    Another mail order source is Computer Direct, at 1-800-BUY-WISE.  Tell them
what kinda computer you have and a catalogue is on the way.  I know they have
IBM/Compatible and Commodore, don't know about any others.

Second,  the Winter '90 catalog of J&R Music World (in NYC area) lists
the Commodore 1670 for $49.95.  Their phone nubmer for orders is
1-800-221-8180.  I have no connection with J&R, and have never
purchased anything from them.  They advertise regularly in the
NY Times and Village Voice.  I just mention this because it
seems like a pretty good price.

Enjoy,

  Seth

Seth Chaiklin         Institute for Learning Technologies
(212) 678-3899        Box 8, Teachers College, Columbia University, NYC 10027
INTERNET:  chaiklin@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu    UUCP:  seth@ny-yn