[comp.sys.cbm] C128 Terminal Prog. Question

Belrek@cup.portal.com (John V Dufresne) (03/24/90)

I am looking for a C128 terminal program that has a "conversation buffer"
or "conversation line", thus allowing for typing of your response to an
online conversation in a place independent from the ongoing live onling
conversation, which can be added to the conversation by hitting return.
This would allow me to type in my responses to the conversation without
having what I am typing being written on the terminal intermixed with
what others are saying. (I am currently using Novaterm 2.0)
  I have checked out quite a few of the other terminals but have
had no luck yet. :(
  Can anyone help(preferably someone who has/is using the terminal
that they recommend)
Thanks in advance
Belrek/John Dufresne

jgreco@archimedes.math.uwm.edu (Joe Greco) (03/25/90)

In article <28216@cup.portal.com> Belrek@cup.portal.com (John V Dufresne) writes:
>I am looking for a C128 terminal program that has a "conversation buffer"
>or "conversation line", thus allowing for typing of your response to an
>  Can anyone help(preferably someone who has/is using the terminal
>that they recommend)

Try BobsTerm Pro 128.  It has an 80 character conversation line.

I haven't seen this function too often on Commodore programs.

... Joe