[comp.sys.cbm] Eproms

grx0644@uoft02.utoledo.edu (03/24/90)

I have an eprom  burner and I have been searching for a cartridge
that I can put my eprom into, and then put the cartridge into my cart
port.  I once had the name of a company that sells them,but I can't find
it anymore.  Anyone got any ideas??

BTW. I have a C128 computer, if that makes any difference.

seeley@ug.cs.dal.ca (Geoff Seeley) (03/26/90)

In article <32.260a4baa@uoft02.utoledo.edu> grx0644@uoft02.utoledo.edu writes:
>I have an eprom  burner and I have been searching for a cartridge
>that I can put my eprom into ...
>
>BTW. I have a C128 computer, if that makes any difference.

Of course it does. Inside the C128 you should find an empty eprom slot that
is just waiting to be filled with your eprom (32k). You don't need to have
the expansion cartridge, at least not until you fill the empty slot :-)
+ Geoff Seeley                                                                +
+ UUCP  : seeley@ug.cs.dal.ca.UUCP             BITNET: geoff@ac.dal.ca.bitnet +

bbaker@cbmvax.commodore.com (Bob Baker) (03/26/90)

In article <32.260a4baa@uoft02.utoledo.edu> grx0644@uoft02.utoledo.edu writes:
> I have an eprom  burner and I have been searching for a cartridge
> that I can put my eprom into, and then put the cartridge into my cart
> port.  I once had the name of a company that sells them,but I can't find
> it anymore.  Anyone got any ideas??
>
> BTW. I have a C128 computer, if that makes any difference.

"Check any of the recent magazines for an advertisement from
Jason-Ranheim. They usually were in INFO and some of the others.
They offer a PROM bunner, empty cartridge shells and PC boards, plus
everything else you might need.
.