[comp.sys.cbm] Disk Mail Archive Server "news"

specter@disk.UUCP (Byron Max Guernsey) (03/26/90)

The Disk Mail Archive Server now has a command "news". Type
news
with no arguements for the current news on new files, server commands and
problems, and just in general anything I thrwow in there.

As the months progress, the previous months news will be stored under that
month title. So next month, when it is April, to request the news for march
you would issue the command in your mail...
news march

And it will send you the news for march of this year. Very simple addition,
but I think it will help alot when users have to browse through every file to
see what is new. This will contain what is new and will have anything you might
have missed in here (comp.sys.cbm). Enjoy...

BTW: Can someone please send me the address of Dr. Evil labs, I'm interested
     in getting a Sid symphony cart but I can't find the address. Also, it
     would be nice to have the plans to add your own sid chip to c64/128 in
     the server if someone has a copy. thanks..

Byron Guernsey

Ps: Return-Path: is now working again, sorry for those who DID have their
    return path in their message but did not get their requests processed.
--
Byron 'Maxwell' Guernsey                      |       ///  //\\
specter@disk.UUCP     or                      |      ///  //  \\

scott@max.u.washington.edu (03/27/90)

In article <1928@disk.UUCP>, specter@disk.UUCP (Byron Max Guernsey) writes:
> BTW: Can someone please send me the address of Dr. Evil labs, I'm interested
>      in getting a Sid symphony cart but I can't find the address. Also, it
>      would be nice to have the plans to add your own sid chip to c64/128 in
>      the server if someone has a copy. thanks..
>
> Byron Guernsey
>
> Ps: Return-Path: is now working again, sorry for those who DID have their
>     return path in their message but did not get their requests processed.

The instructions on how to add another SID-chip to the C64 is already
availabe in number of the FTP-sites. It is inside the "stereoplayer.sda"
self-dissolving archived file. It seems to be a rather challenging project.
And as mentioned above, if you are interested in building one yourself,
you can simply buy a plug-in cartridge from Dr. Evil that does the same thing.

Sincerely,
Scott K. Stephen

In article <13523.260ded71@max.u.washington.edu>, scott@max.u.washington.edu writes:
> In article <1928@disk.UUCP>, specter@disk.UUCP (Byron Max Guernsey) writes:
>> BTW: Can someone please send me the address of Dr. Evil labs, I'm interested
>>      in getting a Sid symphony cart but I can't find the address. Also, it
>>      would be nice to have the plans to add your own sid chip to c64/128 in
>>      the server if someone has a copy. thanks..
>>
>> Byron Guernsey
>>
>> Ps: Return-Path: is now working again, sorry for those who DID have their
>>     return path in their message but did not get their requests processed.
>
> The instructions on how to add another SID-chip to the C64 is already
> availabe in number of the FTP-sites. It is inside the "stereoplayer.sda"
> self-dissolving archived file. It seems to be a rather challenging project.
> And as mentioned above, if you are interested in building one yourself,
                                   NOT
Uppss for forgot the word NOT in the above sentence...sorry.