[comp.sys.cbm] zmodem or ymodem for the 64

mccaslan@cs.utk.edu (Donald McCasland) (04/11/90)

Hey,
	I'm looking for a program that will do either zmodem or ymodem
transfer for c64.  This is my second posting.  If no-one knows of the
program in question, then if anyone has any information about zmodem or
ymodem transfer(protacol etc.), I will try to write my own.
Thanks,
Don McCasland

nrossi@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Nick Rossi) (04/11/90)

In article <1990Apr10.221002.22534@cs.utk.edu> mccaslan@cs.utk.edu (Donald McCasland) writes:
>Hey,
>	I'm looking for a program that will do either zmodem or ymodem
>transfer for c64.  This is my second posting.  If no-one knows of the
>program in question, then if anyone has any information about zmodem or
>ymodem transfer(protacol etc.), I will try to write my own.
>Thanks,
>Don McCasland

Novaterm supports Ymodem batch.

mike@ac.dal.ca (04/11/90)

In article <1990Apr10.221002.22534@cs.utk.edu>, mccaslan@cs.utk.edu (Donald McCasland) writes:
> Hey,
> 	I'm looking for a program that will do either zmodem or ymodem
> transfer for c64.  This is my second posting.  If no-one knows of the
> program in question, then if anyone has any information about zmodem or
> ymodem transfer(protacol etc.), I will try to write my own.
> Thanks,
> Don McCasland

Novaterm at the Milton FTP site does Y-Modem...

tronix@polari.UUCP (David Daniel) (04/12/90)

Both Novaterm 8.1 and 9.0 will handle ymodem protocols at spedds up to 2400 bps
for the C64.
--
David Daniel (The man with two sites)
tronix@polari.uucp tronix@eskimo.uucp

   "When I drive a cab I am moved by strange whistles and wear a hat." Lew Welch