[comp.sys.cbm] drawing programs

sam@watcsc.waterloo.edu (Sam Chan) (09/21/90)

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sam@watcsc.waterloo.edu  |    `You can sing, you can dance..
Ontario, Canada...       |             ..you can live...'
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sam@watcsc.waterloo.edu (Sam Chan) (09/22/90)

In article <1990Sep21.054748.5276@watcsc.waterloo.edu> sam@watcsc.waterloo.edu (Sam Chan) writes:

>--
>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>sam@watcsc.waterloo.edu  |    `You can sing, you can dance..
>Ontario, Canada...       |             ..you can live...'
>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Does anyone know or could confirm at the market for the 64 is beginning
to die...All I see are games <yes..those joysticks are really getting
a workout> games and more games for the 64...Whatever happened to those
good utilities for this little machine like music programs and grahic
 graphic/drawing packages?

And speaking of which, are there any really good packages still being
produced (like ocp art studio which seems to have appeared on a limited
release..) on the market? And where can I find these?  It's getting
very hard to find good commerical programs if not commerical utilities...

-sam-