[comp.sys.cbm] DesTerm 2.00 Wanted

gyrflcn@madnix.UUCP (Jason Gorst) (10/03/90)

Having read great things about DesTerm 2.00, and not being able to find it
around my area, I would appreciate it if someone would be able to supply me with
a copy somehow.  I'm not very familiar with the Net yet, so I don't know if
there is any easier way than snail-mail.  At any rate, please suppply me with
this file in some form.  (Address below)

Jason Gorst					gyrflcn@madnix.uucp
2530 Valley St. #4
Cross Plains WI 53528
--
UUCP: {harvard|rutgers|ucbvax}!uwvax!astroatc!nicmad!madnix!gyrflcn
                                 {decvax|att}!

n8941063@unicorn.wwu.edu (stevens charles a) (10/05/90)

In article <1580@madnix.UUCP> gyrflcn@madnix.UUCP (Jason Gorst) writes:
>Having read great things about DesTerm 2.00, and not being able to find it
>around my area, I would appreciate it if someone would be able to supply me with
>a copy somehow.  I'm not very familiar with the Net yet, so I don't know if
>there is any easier way than snail-mail.  At any rate, please suppply me with
>this file in some form.  (Address below)
>

>Jason Gorst					gyrflcn@madnix.uucp
>2530 Valley St. #4
>Cross Plains WI 53528
>--
>UUCP: {harvard|rutgers|ucbvax}!uwvax!astroatc!nicmad!madnix!gyrflcn
>                                 {decvax|att}!

    I've got DesTerm v2.00, and I'm willing to send it to you, if you like.
It'd have to be US Mail, since I can't NetMail to a UUCP site from here (I
tried...).
    Great term prog.  Well worth the $25 registration fee (that's right, it
is shareware, in case you didn't already know...:)

                 ...Chaz Stevens...
              (n8941063@unicorn.wwu.edu)

CTuna@cup.portal.com (Image - BBS) (10/09/90)

Call Lyon's Den West at 714-526-2924. (Fullerton, CA)  CASAN node on PCP.
We have it here for download.  :D