[comp.sys.cbm] need address for Protecto

Southern-Comfort@cup.portal.com (R Roland Leeton) (10/12/90)

I'm looking for information concerning the present address and phone
number of Protecto ... if it still exits.  I know the old phone number
I had doesn't work (from a few years ago).

umturne4@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Daryl Turner) (10/12/90)

In article <34762@cup.portal.com> Southern-Comfort@cup.portal.com (R Roland Leeton) writes:
>I'm looking for information concerning the present address and phone
>number of Protecto ... if it still exits.  I know the old phone number
>I had doesn't work (from a few years ago).

Check the magazines for Computer Direct ads...that's the new name of
Protecto.  I believe their 800 number is 1-800-BUY-WISE.

    Daryl Turner
     <umturne4@ccu.umanitoba.ca>