[comp.sys.cbm] SPECTER disk

CMWOLF@MTUS5.BITNET (10/02/90)

Us folks on the Bitnet have been trying to access the Specter Disk with
no apparaent success.  All mail leaves and is unanswered.  Can we get
access to your disk?

(C)

scott@max.u.washington.edu (10/04/90)

In article <90275.091530CMWOLF@MTUS5.BITNET>, CMWOLF@MTUS5.BITNET writes:
> Us folks on the Bitnet have been trying to access the Specter Disk with
> no apparaent success.  All mail leaves and is unanswered.  Can we get
> access to your disk?

That is the same thing that was happening to me.  All mails that I sent
seems to go unanswered.

Sincerely,
Scott K. Stephen

CMWOLF@MTUS5.BITNET (11/01/90)

Would the gentleman who operates the SPECTER disk please mail me
directlt at CMWOLF at MTUS5 if possible.  I'd like to talk to
you about the server, and our problems on the bitnet in reaching
it.  There is a large group of us who have been TOTALLY un-sucessful.

(C)