[comp.sys.cbm] ftp for c128

jncamp@hubcap.clemson.edu (Jeffrey N. Camp) (11/08/90)

Can anyone tell me some ftp sites for the c128.
I'm new to this newsgroup and have seen a few mentioned, but no
complete list.
   Thanks for any response.

xvj@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Sean Ahern) (11/08/90)

In article <11451@hubcap.clemson.edu> jncamp@hubcap.clemson.edu (Jeffrey N. Camp) writes:
>Can anyone tell me some ftp sites for the c128.
>I'm new to this newsgroup and have seen a few mentioned, but no
>complete list.
>   Thanks for any response.

	Some people have mailed me a couple, like milton, etc., but I want
more!  I'm hungry!  Please post more c64 and c128 ftp sites!

(Or e-mail them if you like.)

--
Sean Ahern			|	Witty signature coming
Purdue University		|	      to a news

rknop@portia.caltech.edu (Knop, Robert Andrew) (11/08/90)

Recently, there have been two requests for C64 and C128 FTP sites.  If someone
has a complete list, could they post it to this board, since that is likely
information in which everyone is interested?  Also, perhaps it would be a good
idea for someone who knows about these things to post a monthly "FTP How-to"
article, wherein they list the ftp sites, explain how to log on anonymously,
copy files from a site, and how to contribute PD files to a site (something
which I don't know how to do myself.)

Any takers?

-Rob Knop
rknop@juliet.caltech.edu

RECLAIMER: "Caltech as an institution holds *ALL* of my opinions.
            And you do too, don't you?"