[comp.sys.cbm] humanitarian CARDSENDING?!

mpython@wpi.WPI.EDU (... and the flying circus) (11/12/90)

In article <26690.273c18e2@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu> petrino@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu writes:

>     Craig Shergold
>
>PS - I apologize for the possible redundancy of posting this net-wide. I
>     hope everyone can understand the necessity/urgency of the situation.

Ummmmm...as anyone besides me read Alt.Folklore.Urban?!

Craig Shergold was 7years old I think about 6 years ago...From what I heard,
he had 1.2 Million cards...is by far in the Guiness Book,which is going to drop
the category of most get-well cards, and the Shergolds are selling the cards to
recyclers for the little bit of money,

DO NOT SEND ANY MORE CARDS! Check Alt.Folklore.Urban freq. asked question file
for the whole scoop.

--
   ************          And now...Marcel Marceau will mime
  *   1 6      *       A man being struck about the head by a 16 ton weight