[comp.sys.cbm] VT100 emulator for C64

ben.pedersen@canremote.uucp (BEN PEDERSEN) (11/14/90)

In his msg <11-11-90 12:08> bullough@aix03.aix.rpi.edu asked,
JB>Is there such a thing as a 80-column VT100 emulator that runs on the
JB>C-64?   With documentation even?

If VT52 with 80 columns will do the trick for you take a look at
NOVATERM v9.1. It also does ANSI in 80 columns and provides Punter,
Multi-Punter, Xmodem, Xmodem-1K, and Ymodem Batch protocols. It has its
own script language for custom applications, and a BBS mode, to name
just a few of its features.

If there isn't a site close to you that has this excellent terminal
software you should contact the author directly:

Nick Rossi
5211 93rd Avenue SE
Snohomish, WA 98290

The program is shareware and he asks $15. for a registered copy.

--Regards!
---
 %a #5459

nrossi@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Nick Rossi) (11/20/90)

In article <9d37925f0c5127409e18@canremote.uucp> ben.pedersen@canremote.uucp (BEN PEDERSEN) writes:

>If there isn't a site close to you that has this excellent terminal
>software you should contact the author directly:
>
>Nick Rossi
>5211 93rd Avenue SE
>Snohomish, WA 98290
>
>The program is shareware and he asks $15. for a registered copy.

Just wanted to post a correction to my address; you'll get the letter
returned by the post office if you send it to that address.  My new mail
receiving point is:

Nick Rossi
427 Avenue J
Snohomish, WA 98290

Nick Rossi, '93      celebrating Smogfest '90 |    STIGMATA
Harvey Mudd College  in Claremont, California |