[comp.sys.cbm] Scott & Adams Excellent Adventure!

lncjb@cc.nu.oz.au (12/13/90)

In article <10093@jarthur.Claremont.EDU>, ebusboom@jarthur.Claremont.EDU
       (BOOM!) writes:
> Does anyone remember the sys location to begin the old Scott Adams
> Adventure game on the Vic-20?
>
> 				Eric

My memory is not what it used to be (can't remember the details), but I once
	managed to convert one of the Adventure cartridges to run on a 64 :)
	Luckly, all that was required was to set the screen size (40 columns
        instead of 22), a small patch to set the screen and border colours
        (so messages in BLU wouldn't dissappear), and the prog exicuted
        perfectly...

	Ahem, Eric; but isn't the sys location printed on the cartridge? :-)

Chris Baird,
Occupation: Impoverished BSc Undergrad
Temp. address : LNCJB@cc.nu.oz.au (AARNet/Internet)

COP20227%ucf1vm.cc.ucf.edu@ncsuvm.ncsu.edu (12/14/90)

Hey, my brother found his game manual (cartridges are long gone)
he syays (says, my term is messed) try sys32592

email me if it works! (if ya can get to where I am... :,)
eric wampner  xperson@engr.ucf.edu
Thats University of Central