[comp.sys.cbm] Ultima VI for the C64/128??

jeff@zeus.opt-sci.arizona.edu (Jeff Treptau) (12/13/90)

Has anyone heard any news on Ultima 6 for the C64/128? I know
it has been released for the IBM-PC, but all I hear from the
fools at the local software store is 'Well, I think 64/128 version
should be released soon....' Anyone care to comment? And if someone
has it and is playing it, please give a review/list of improvements
as compared to Ultima V and the rest of the series. Thanks!

Jeff Treptau
jeff@zeus.opt-sci.arizona.edu [128.196.128.219]
..{allegra,cmcl2,hao!noao}!arizona!amethyst!zeus!jeff
Optical Sciences Center, Univ. of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85721, USA

dxs1417@cs.rit.edu (Grenadier) (12/14/90)

In article <2375@amethyst.math.arizona.edu> jeff@zeus.opt-sci.arizona.edu (Jeff Treptau) writes:
>Has anyone heard any news on Ultima 6 for the C64/128? I know
>it has been released for the IBM-PC, but all I hear from the
>fools at the local software store is 'Well, I think 64/128 version
>should be released soon....'

Well, the guys at your store are pretty much up to date!

Origin has been advertising the game in magazines for the 64 for a month or two
now.  Software Discounters International (nee "of America") has a line in their
ad saying "November...or so they tell us."

I seem to remember reading on Q-Link last week though, that someone had called
Origin, and had been told that the release was now pushed back to January.

Scheduling as usual from Origin!
--
 "The needs of the many...		-David Stumme
  outweigh...the needs of the few."	das1417@ritvax.bitnet