[comp.sys.cbm] geoWizard incompatibilities

rknop@nntp-server.caltech.edu (Robert Andrew Knop) (01/13/91)

Oops, I realized that in my previous post about geoWizard incompatibilities,
I left one out:

Don't start geoWizard in geoTerm 128.  Will cause many problems.

-Rob Knop
rknop@tybalt.caltech.edu

mford@umaxc.weeg.uiowa.edu (Mark Ford) (01/13/91)

From article <1991Jan13.064244.3635@nntp-server.caltech.edu>, by rknop@nntp-server.caltech.edu (Robert Andrew Knop):
> Oops, I realized that in my previous post about geoWizard incompatibilities,
> I left one out:
>
> Don't start geoWizard in geoTerm 128.  Will cause many problems.
>
> -Rob Knop
> rknop@tybalt.caltech.edu

Hey, geoTerm 128!  Does anyone know where to get this?  How good is it?

Thanks.
Mark Ford
mford@umaxc.weeg.uiowa.edu

cs4344af@evax.arl.utexas.edu (Fuzzy Fox) (01/15/91)

In article <3903@ns-mx.uiowa.edu> mford@umaxc.weeg.uiowa.edu (Mark Ford) writes:

>Hey, geoTerm 128!  Does anyone know where to get this?  How good is it?

You can get this and more by ordering RUN's Geos Companion disk.  Get
it, and wonder why you never got it before.  Don't check the FTP sites,
because believe it or not, not all software is public domain.  :)
--
begin 644 .signature
G5&AI<R!S<&%C92!I;G1E;G1I;VYA;&QY(&QE9G0@8FQA;FLN#0H:

end