[comp.sys.cbm] Question about "lasermatrix" printer driver

prindle@nadc.nadc.navy.mil (Frank Prindle) (02/04/91)

Is this "lasermatrix" printer driver for GEOS under copyright (BSW)? If not,
could some kind soul upload it to milton?  Sounds like what GEOS has always
needed to make it work.
Sincerely,
Frank Prindle
Prindle@NADC.navy.mil

mroussel@alchemy.chem.utoronto.ca (Marc Roussel) (02/05/91)

In article <POSTNEWS9995@NADC.NADC.NAVY.MIL> prindle@nadc.nadc.navy.mil
(Frank Prindle) writes:
>Is this "lasermatrix" printer driver for GEOS under copyright (BSW)? If not,
>could some kind soul upload it to milton?  Sounds like what GEOS has always
>needed to make it work.

Lasermatrix is really nice.  It's (I think) shareware.  In any event,
it's the intellectual property of an individual, not of BSW and it's
redistributable.  If someone will send me the full Internet address for
milton (preferable numeric), I'll upload it later this week.  Also,
could someone inform me of the precise packaging preferred at the milton
site?  Convert --> ARC --> uuencode?  Leave off the uuencoding?  Email
me directly with this information, I'm sure it's not of any real
interest to anyone else.

				Marc R. Roussel
                                mroussel@alchemy.chem.utoronto.ca